ECKHART'S FLEXCHECK TECHNOLOGY UTILIZES COLLABORATIVE ROBOTICS & MACHINE VISION
- Conduct a custom quality inspection anywhere on an existing line (1 point every 2 seconds)
- Operate safely within a small footprint and among operators
- Achieve a fast payback and high ROI by reducing indirect labor expense
- Automatically generate and store data for traceability and informing a continuous improvement process
FLEXCHECK IDENTIFIES MANY TYPES OF PRODUCTION DEFECTS
NEW TO COLLABORATIVE ROBOTICS? HERE'S OUR TAKE...
- We believe that selectively and intelligently incorporating collaborative robots into the manufacturing environment is a significant opportunity for today's manufacturing leaders.
- Collaborative robots aren't appropriate for the majority of the work on your line. We believe that design experience and integration are critical for delivering low-risk, high-reward turnkey systems.
- Eckhart is adept at working with customer's safety groups to develop policies and standards that are compliant with RIA, OSHA, and ANSI guidelines.
How we PARTNER & Deliver
On time. In budget. 100% working as expected. This is how Eckhart integrates a collaborative robot application into your line. We develop the application at our HQ by simulating your line with sample product and completing all robot, end-effector, and PLC programming. We excel at high-mix and high-volume operations. We're proficient in every major camera, robot, and PLC brand and understand corporate safety and controls standards.
Our strength as a company relates to on-site installation. Eckhart's work is turnkey and we hand off a low maintenance system and train staff to add new products, inspection points, or change system behavior. Eckhart has been working with the biggest companies in the world for over 40 years to improve production lines.
FLEXCHECK TECHNOLOGY IS DEVELOPED & INSTALLED TURNKEY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS:
- Camera and robotic path programming
- Line integration via PLC to accommodate varying line rates and model variants
- Archiving of images for trace-ability
- Bundled power supply and HMI panel
- On-site start-up support
- Lease financing
- ISO 1028-1, clause 5.10.5 compliant for collaborative operations
Interested to learn more about how FlexCheck technology can improve your line? Complete the form to the right and we'll be in touch in 24 hours.